Inside Sales Specialist - Water Products
What you will do
What we look for
- Drive incremental sales for selected accounts and markets to meet the sales targets and objectives
- Develop annual plans to achieve growth opportunities in support of expected business results.
- Qualify and manage leads to convert to revenue and margin. Leads can be generated through proactive selling, Customer Service feedback, Marketing and online requests.
- Manage assigned group of customers for account management, to include quoting and account assessment. Create opportunities and follow up on quotations to ensure a high win rate and accurate forecasting data.
- Partner with outside sales to strategically price to win key accounts / projects through the quotation process.
- Coordinate with customer service to resolve customer order escalations for assigned accounts.
- Create proposals to meet customer application / hazard requirements.
- Transition a quotation to an acceptable order, capturing accurate and complete information (P/N, description, etc.) before handing off to Customer Service for order entry.
- Continue education to increase competencies in product, industry and selling techniques.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 3-5 years related sales/telesales experience or 8-10 years sales/telesales experience
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems a plus
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Proactive Commercial Attitude.
- Should be expert in utilizing a CRM software solution. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com .
Other Locations For This Job