Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
In this exciting position you will be part of an Inside Sales Development Program which has a heavy focus on performing against sales goals as well as career development. Individuals in this program are generally on a Field Sales Track or Sales Management track. Performance is measured every 6 months with compensation increases directly tied to key performance indicators. Since this is part of a development program, no former IT Sales experience is required. We will train you in all areas of the business
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the performance of all sales activities in an assigned market. Their mission is to drive demand and revenue around RSA's core business into RSA installed accounts and net new accounts with our channel partners.
- Driving specific sales programs, outbound calling, and prospecting to grow RSA's market share.
- Responsible for handling initial customer sales inquiries with the goal of selling new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers' products and services.
- This is a quota carrying sales role with a focus on protecting and expanding existing customers and active prospecting and closing of new customers
- Duties include driving specific sales programs, outbound calling, and prospecting to grow RSA's market share Begins to build contacts with customers by being regularly available and responsive to their business needs.
- Understands the key business drivers.
- Responsible for handling initial customer sales inquiries with the goal of selling new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers' products and services Independently, or as part of a team, contacts/visits existing and/or prospective customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products, solutions and services that can benefit customer?s needs.
- Accumulates basic knowledge of RSA product line and solutions; may have more in-depth knowledge of a subset of products or services; should be familiar with assigned product line.
- Advises customer of product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability, etc. Develop, maintain and use a territory plan
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with Field Sales & Channel
- Quarterly account engagement
- Demonstrate proficiency at delivering product demos to customer base
- Good operational command of the business
- Work with marketing organization proactively and reactively
- May be asked to travel for customer facing field visits as part of training and development
- esults driven. Strong Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focused
- Problem solving skills
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R20860
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.