Share OUR success by MAKING IT YOUR OWN! Be a Key Member of the Team and join in our growth and future successes!
We here at Airgas are one of the biggest and BEST in the industry! With a passion for providing products and services to those who work to make the world turn. Fully committed to ensuring both our customers and our associates work and return home safely each day.
We market our products and services through telesales channels and a strong local presence with over 1100 locations as well as e-Business, and catalog, offering a competitive edge to a 1 million widely diversified customer base in the USA alone.
If you are a driven, enthusiastic, energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment with unlimited career path potential with a 80,000 employee worldwide company. As a Total Access Specialist, you will build a career in a business casual environment, having work/life balance, monthly incentives and change the world one partnership at a time............ WE WANT YOU!
Successful candidates have excellent communication, computer and problem solving skills and enjoy building customer relationships over the phone. A Bachelor's Degree and or prior sales / industry related experience is preferred but not required.
With the account management and business development aspect of the Total Access Specialist inside sales role, you will experience comprehensive salary-paid training on-site in our Levittown, PA facility. Thereafter, while building your client base, compensation will include a base salary & bonus offered commensurate with experience and education and ongoing career long training.
Company Benefits include: Company and employee paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k, paid Company holidays, sick and vacation time.
Facility amenities include: free coffee; large spacious work areas; flexible hours offered after one year of employment; LOTS of extras-branch wide celebrations, Casual Fridays; Free gym membership, charitable community outreach programs and more! CONTACT US TODAY! New classes start on February 19, 2018! To apply, use the following Airgas.com link to apply:
https://airgas.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=15886&tz=GMT-05:00 Total Access Specialist Inside Sales Position Requirements :
To increase sales, gross profit and new account generation by working jointly with geographically assigned Field Generalists and Specialists. To establish new customers and expand business with existing customers through professional negotiation of pricing and use of sales skills, customer service practices and accurate product knowledge over the telephone. Must be detail oriented-possess excellent organizational and time management skills. Duties &Responsibilities
1. Attend all applicable Company training events to remain current on product knowledge, competitive information, sales skills and new procedures. Also enhance these skills through self-study, coaching sessions with management to review phone calls or target areas for improved performance.
2. Maintain phone-time, call productivity and new account generation as well as other measures required by Management. While call volume is important in this role, the position involves good communication and collaboration with the field sales teams and to increase sales and gross profit.
3. To make and accept customer telephone calls and provide honest, sincere and courteous assistance to the customer's needs including necessary follow up to ensure that the customer's expectations are met, or exceeded. Handle all aspects of a customer's questions and requests honestly and professionally.
4. Provide written and verbal pricing quotes to customers in an organized, timely and professional manner.
5. Maintain rolling account information in to include contact information, quoting, samples sent, competitive information and other recent activity data needed to handle the account reaching out to the customers within the assigned territory once monthly at a minimum.
6. Maintain pertinent penetration data in SAP. This data should include: employee size, contact information, annual spend information, mailing list components, etc.
7. Use VC01N to schedule call planning, making sure to maintain a minimum of monthly contact with customers.
8. Follow all policies as defined in the Company policy manual including but not limited to the Antitrust Policy & Code of Ethics.
9. Work with all Associates in a professional manner at all times.
10. Potentially be called upon to train peers on topic with of which you have a strong understanding. Support Team Members either while out of office, or during the business day when called upon and can assist.
11. Perform any other duties that are assigned by Management to the best of the Associate's ability.
12. Communicate ideas to enhance the program with Sales Management openly.
13. Follow all written and verbal procedures.
14. Attend occasional store events, customer calls or regional/area meetings. Light travel. Education/ Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required - Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Working experience with direct customer contact / customer service preferred
- Basic computer knowledge such as Microsoft Office and / or SAP preferred
- Able to calculate figures and apply concepts of basic algebra in determining gross margin, gross profit %, actual to goal figures, and freight considerations.
- Knowledge of PPE / Safety products and/or welding process application extremely helpful.
- Effective verbal communication, follow-up, and rapport building skills.
- Well organized.
- Able to prioritize accurately and manage multiple tasks.
Continuous sitting while using the computer terminal and/or telephone; constant use of sight while reviewing documents; constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication. Ability to occasionally lift up to 20pounds. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is conducted in office environment with no unusual hazards. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.