Join AmerisourceBergen as an Inside Sales Supervisor
and start making a difference in healthcare delivery and patient lives!
The Inside Sales Supervisor
plays a key role in coordinating and executing the sales teams by guiding day-to-day operations within the designated specialty. Responsible for assisting the development maintenance and implementation of long-term business partnerships with customers is established. Generally has responsibility for monthly revenues greater than $4 million.
AmerisourceBergen is headquartered in Greater Philadelphia and is driving innovative partnerships with global pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare providers and pharmacies to improve product access and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain. AmerisourceBergen is a Fortune #12 company with over $135B in revenue and offices around the world. At AmerisourceBergen we strive to enhance healthcare delivery and improve patient lives every day. AmerisourceBergen offers:
- A competitive salary
- Incentive opportunity
- Health and Wellness benefits - 1 st of the month after 30 days
- 20 PTO (paid time off) days after 1 year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Great culture, awesome colleagues and career growth - named one of Philadelphia's Coolest Companies in 2015 and a Great Place to Work in the Philadelphia area in 2016
- Supervises team and ensures SOP's are correct and followed.
- Fosters a work environment where everyone is respected for their contribution.
- Coaches counsels and develops sales team through key performance measures (sales revenue active accounts gross profit etc.) and in- process measures (completed calls total effort average talk time total talk time hours logged call monitors etc.)
- Assists in conducting performance appraisals for all direct reports.
- Provides input on development a succession plan to ensure growth of team members.
- Assists in managing labor hours and vacation sick and personal time off to ensure schedule provides optimum sales coverage.
- Maintains focus on highly competitive multi-segments in the physician market for the purpose of increasing current sales specialty product as well as core sales.
- Participates in sales meetings focused on improving sales revenue and gross profit and comparing YTD to budget; assists Manager Inside Sales in providing management with competitor's strengths weaknesses movement and overall market knowledge.
- Participates in weekly sales team and customer meetings.
- Builds positive relationships with customers through learned sales skills and techniques. Communicate on process issues and report problems to sales director upon discovery (proactive).
- Maintains competitor pricing products register and price matching.
- Supervises completion of customer maintenance requests such as address changes additional ship-to locations web set-ups and quality assurance forms.
- Analyzes sales data and suggest gaps in service and product usage.
- Assists with the introduction of new products into assigned markets.
- Audits and analyze scall volumes and monthly sales numbers to ensure team is performing efficiently and meeting obligations
- Monitors calls to ensure quality customer service and sales techniques.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year associate's degree program technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a Normally requires a minimum of five (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.' '
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with both customers and other ABSG associates
- Excellent oral communication skills to present information and solutions in a professional manner
- Good analytical skills sufficient to prepare quotes and to identify and resolve customer problems
- Good mathematical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills to proficiently use a windows based system and to accurately input data