IBM Security will be essential to clients in 2016 to optimize their security programs, stop advanced threats, protect critical assets, and to safeguard cloud and mobile.As part of the Security portfolio, IBM MaaS360 is an exciting, fast growing company delivering the next generation of cloud-based enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, the hottest segment in technology today. MaaS360 combines device, app and content management with strong security to simplify how our customers go mobile. We help companies all over the globe optimize their mobile initiatives for secure, effortless employee collaboration and customer engagement.
To help support our growth, we are seeking Inside Sales Representatives,bilingual in English-Portuguese to join the IBM MaaS360 team!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads and for closing business via telephone, email, or in-person. You will be responsible for revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment.
This position will be office based at our Philadelphia, PA location.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your pipeline; generate leads; closes business via telephone, electronic mail, Internet or in person.
- Prospect corporate leads and self generated opportunities; validates, qualifies and prioritizes opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of IBM MaaS360 solution expertise and competitive intelligence.
- Identify decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process.
- Provide compelling product demos via the phone emphasizing service features and benefits, discussing contract terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders.
- Develop sales plans in order to achieve individual and company goals.
- Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management.
- Provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends and challenges.
- Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline.
- Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends.
- Ability to articulate, define, and execute creative strategies to grow IBM MaaS360 business and reach new markets.
- Ability to interface within a multi-brand sales organization.
- Demonstrated communication skills, a positive attitude, a team player, and the ability to achieve set targets.
- Demonstrated presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Bilingual in English-Portuguese
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.