Insights Analyst, Sales Solutions (Key Accounts - North America)
Open to Chi or SF
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a client facing Insights Analyst for Sales Solutions (Key Accounts - North America) you will have the opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly growing business line at LinkedIn. Leveraging one of the richest proprietary data sets in the world, you will produce insights that support our field sales and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and have a passion for querying databases in SQL (or a willingness to develop this and other technical skills). You must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and work with sales teams to figure out exactly what is impactful to clients. Your stakeholders will not always know what is possible, so it is important that you ask effective questions to get clarity in addition to managing expectations on what you can deliver.
Key responsibilities in this client-facing role include working closely with our sales and product marketing teams to produce sales proposals, client business reviews, and marketing material. In this role, you will become an expert at extracting data from our massive data set and turning it into business insights. You will have exposure to internal and external business leaders and will be expected to produce and communicate actionable recommendations effectively. Responsibilities:
- Leverage LinkedIn's unique data to create innovative, custom analyses and tools to address business challenges
- Write SQL/Hive/Pig/Python queries to extract necessary data, analyze the results to generate actionable insights and present the findings either in Tableau, Excel or PowerPoint
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner effectively with other teams for collaborative opportunities
- Understand LinkedIn's sales product ecosystem and bring new ideas and narratives in measurement to market
- Collaborate closely with the sales, business analytics, product, and insights teams to provide analysis, reporting and tool-building capabilities that inform our key stakeholders
- Develop scalable and repeatable playbooks/narratives for internal and external stakeholders
- Inform end-clients' sales and marketing strategy
- Serve as a strategic advisor to internal and external stakeholders as it pertains to data usage, insights, and measurement
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience in analytics or management consulting
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience turning data into actionable insights and presenting to internal and/or external stakeholders
- Experience with SQL/relational databases- Python, R, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Experience working in or cross-functionally with Sales or Marketing
- Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
*This position is not open for visa sponsorship
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.