LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover career opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a client-facing Insights Analyst, you will leverage one of the richest proprietary data sets in the world to discover insights that help our field sales team serve our largest clients within Talent Solutions. Key responsibilities in this client-facing role include conducting custom analyses, preparing and delivering client presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences, providing consultative advice to LinkedIn's top sales reps and responding to client requests. You will become an expert at using SQL to extract data from LinkedIn's massive data warehouse and turning that data into compelling stories that help our clients become more successful. Responsibilities
- Leverage LinkedIn's unique data to create innovative narratives and tools to address business challenges
- Write SQL/Hive/Pig/Python queries to extract necessary data and utilize Tableau, Excel, and PowerPoint to analyze the results and present the relevant business insights to clients
- Help end-clients in recruiting, marketing and business development roles make better decisions using data
- Build cross-functional consensus for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
- Collaborate closely with the sales, business analytics, product and other insights team members to provide analysis, reporting and tool-building capabilities that inform our key stakeholders
- Develop scalable and repeatable playbooks/guides for internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in math, marketing, statistics, economics or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience in analytics or consulting
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- MA/MS degree or PhD in math, marketing, statistics, economics or related quantitative field
- Experience in a role that requires communicating research/analytics findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in the technology industry providing actionable insights to customers
- Experience with Teradata, Hadoop (Hive/Pig), Tableau and Python
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, presentation, statistical and data analysis skills
- Experience with project management and working cross-functionally with data services, engineering, marketing and sales teams
- Experience in advertising and marketing analytics
- Knowledge of social media and consumer Internet practices
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.