GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Why join one great company when you can join many? We're passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. Experience personal growth and competency development as part of the GE team.
GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry-from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it's The Way We Work. We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability. We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management.Learn more about GE Oil and Gas Today!
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Insights & Operations Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Houston, Billerica, Schertz,Lufkin,Other
The Insights & Operations Leader is responsible for running key yearly planning processes around hub communication strategies, supports the implementation of plans, acts as a key point for intelligence gathering and builds insights about key audiences, coordinates the measurement of Communication 'impact and plays as deputy of the Hub Communication leader.
To succeed in the role you will need to be an excellent project manager with great facilitation skills that knows how to meet deadlines, have an analytical mindset that knows how to operationalize a new way of working.
This role includes oversight for NAM, LATAM & APAC.
In the role of Insights & Operations Leader, you will:
* Support NAM team on strategy definition, coordinates stakeholder feedback and team discussion, facilitates the definition process, coordinates ad hoc strategic planning session in the hub
* Build connections among key stakeholders to deliver cross-business, cross-PL campaigns
* Own process simplification and improvement for the NAM team and key stakeholders
* Partner with European Insights & Ops leader to ensure alignment and connectivity among regions
* Optimize hands offs among COPs, Business Partners & Regions
* Implement processes aimed at simplifying operations while also ensuring rigor and timeliness of all communications activities
* Act as anchor point for the NAM, LATAM & APAC teams around critical business cycles including strategic planning and goal setting
* Partner with Measurement & Insights Leader as well as Budget Lead to help drive clear communication/understanding among all team members on process
* Constantly monitors the Integrated Communication Calendar to align and prioritize efforts
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
* Minimum 8 years of experience in a Communications, Marketing, Sales, and/or Operations role in an international environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Rigorous attention to detail
* Structured and operational mind that knows how to get things done
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* High energy, "can-do" attitude/self-starter
* Strong project management skills
* Experience in facilitation and budgeting
* Experienced researcher and data analyst
* Deep knowledge and understanding of communication processes and flows
* Superior skills within PPT, Excel and project planning systems are essential
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with GE Oil & Gas!
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.