Insights Associate Program Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover career opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives and organizations through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As an Insights Associate Program Manager supporting the Talent Solutions business, you will leverage one of the richest proprietary data sets in the world. You will work with a high-caliber, passionate team to lead high-impact projects and scale analytics tools to create value for our largest customers, sales teams, and cross-functional partners.
What companies are gaining and losing talent? What are the fastest growing, most in-demand skills across the world? Where do skills gaps exist in the economy and how can we help close those gaps? Which companies are leading the way with diversity? How do we measure the value and performance of our products? These are a handful of the hundreds of questions we can answer with our data. As a Program Manager, you'll come up with new questions and opportunities to create value, prioritize, and focus your efforts on those that will have maximum impact for the business. What we look for...
- You are equal parts driven and data-driven. If you had a work-related tattoo, it would say "data-driven decision-making."
- You understand the value LinkedIn creates for members and companies AND get really excited thinking about the potential of its data to help solve business problems.
- You have a demonstrated strength using data as a core part of your job, ideally driving towards action.
- You relate well across an organization: you can build a strong rapport with entry-level sales personnel or engineer one moment and give a clear 30-second elevator pitch to a CEO the next.
- You like to dream big, work collaboratively with a team to get stuff done, and know how to have fun along the way.
- You ideally have experience in a technology / product / sales environment; client services (e.g., consulting, banking) experience also helpful, particularly if you enjoyed the fast-paced learning environment, but were impatient to "do."
- Help sales, marketing, and product be more effective by proving the value of our products using data
- Be the voice of the Talent Solutions Customer by establishing a close relationship with Sales teams and clients
- Address business challenges by leveraging LinkedIn's unique data to improve and create innovative apps in our insights platform
- Conceptualize and drive a set of initiatives that help our clients make better decisions with data
- Create requirements and project plans for analytic programs, tools, or narratives and re-prioritize based on impact and effort to complete
- Analyze results to generate business insights
- Build cross-functional consensus for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
- Evangelize the use of data in sales and act as a thought leader about the use of data in sales and marketing
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of Consulting/Program/Product/Project Management experience
- 1+ years of experience with SQL/Pig/Hive/Python/R and leveraging data to drive impact
- BA/BS degree in math, marketing, statistics, economics or related quantitative field preferred (MBA a plus)
- Strong business acumen and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity; desire and ability to learn
- Experience managing complex, multi-workstream programs
- Experience leading cross-functional partnerships involving analytics
- Experience with data visualization and telling stories with data (Tableau, other data viz tools)
*This position is not open for visa sponsorship
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.