As an Insights Manager, you will be an integral part of our Digital Operations team and responsible for designing, executing and synthesizing analysis and insights to help us better understand users and non-users on Verizon’s digital properties. You are a whiz with numbers, insightful, passionate about understanding people and a confident storyteller. You also need to be able to understand and analyze a wide range of data and research findings to develop impactful insights that drive strategy and decision-making.
Responsibilities & Job Description:
- Deliver compelling customer journey and digital traffic analysis that drives both understanding and action. Alongside this, you will provide market and competitor context, with insight into wider digital trends.
- Understand the digital consumer, navigation effectiveness, product needs/requirements and marketing effectiveness and make recommendations on how to apply these learnings across the business.
- Build strong data-driven working relationships with internal teammates across key departments to link online and offline data to better understand overall customer behavior and value, as well as marketing and campaign effectiveness.
- Show a proven track record of leading teams to successfully deliver on multiple projects and programs simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools, delivering results, and familiarity with standard project management concepts, practices and procedures.
- Analyze, investigate and identify behavioral trends, research best practices and emerging technologies around behavioral analysis and have a proven track record of implementing these practices and proving value.
- You will inspire a strong data driven culture within the team and stakeholders
- Coach and train individuals across the team to achieve intermediate analytics proficiency
- An advanced degree is desired. Minimum of Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in social sciences, marketing science, research or a related field preferred. Must have a strong academic record and analytical background.
- High-level problem solving and analytical skills, combined with sharp business judgment and exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment and drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
- Technical proficiency with SQL, Hadoop, Tableau or similar technologies
- Passion for ensuring a great user experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Humility and a sense of humor
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.