Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Department Profile: The National Sales organization within Wealth Management organizes the activities of Product Specialists and Business Development Officers to drive firm initiatives across all products and platforms with our Financial Advisors.
Background on the Team: The Sales Execution and Strategy team is comprised of product Sales Desks (Consulting Group, Retirement Planning, Financial Planning, Mutual Funds & Alternative Investments), The Insights Sales Idea Team and the Unit Trusts Product Specialist. The combined teams support the efforts of the Business Development Managers and Product Specialists in the field, including campaign development and execution. 3D Insights is a portal which delivers our Financial Advisors actionable, relevant and targeted investment opportunities based upon their book of business/client accounts. 3D Insights offers Financial Advisers content which allow them to increase interaction with clients in a meaningful and scalable fashion.
• This position will be part of the 3D Insights team and report to the Insights and Campaigns Manager.
• Working with the National Sales Markets Coordinator, interface with various Product areas (Mutual Funds, Capital Markets, Structured Products, Annuities, Advisory, etc.) with the goal of increasing volume and type of investment content regularly submitted to the 3D Insights platform for consumption by Financial Advisors.
• Partner with Product areas to offer education, build awareness of enhancements and initiatives to the 3D Insights platform, and drive appropriate adoption.
• Interact with Product areas to provide feedback on efficacy and impact of respective Insights, share FA feedback as necessary and work with Product to address such comments.
• Partner with technical resources to develop new capabilities for 3D Insights Engine including advanced screening criteria and interface improvements.
• Provide reporting to Product areas on Insight readership, adoption, ratings, etc.
• Meet regularly with Product areas to collaborate on usage cases and insure robust content pipeline.
• Prepare reports for Insights Management Team and National Sales Leadership
Skills Required :
• Strong organizational, collaboration, problem resolution, and communication skills are a prerequisite. Must have ability to work in a team structure.
• Interest in and proficiency in data driven sales, reporting, measurement models.
• Strong problem solving skills. Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and synthesize data.
• Willingness to collaborate with partners and build consensus.
• Ability to identify and dissect processes, implement streamlining improvements as needed.
• Detail oriented. Sound technical knowledge, comfortable with data and analysis to identify trends.
• Prior technical experience with database development and management a plus.
• Prior experience working with technical resources to translate end user needs into Business Requirements for development by assigned coding resources.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• 5 years in Financial Services Industry, preferably in a related field.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Interest in digital solutions and platforms.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.