As the Portfolio Strategy & Analytics Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on strategically important projects looking across the portfolio of Frito-Lay brands.
Does driving strategy excite you? Does your curiosity ever get the better of you? If becoming a business thought leader is your aspiration, then a role on the PepsiCo Insights team may be a great fit for you. The Insights Senior Manager will leverage a wealth of data and translate it into advantaged insights. By sharing your findings and influencing key strategic decisions, you can become a trusted advisor across the organization. Key Responsibilities
- Lead strategic projects to evaluate business performance and answer key business questions that arise across from leaders across the organization, including Marketing, Sales, and Finance. Share key findings with leadership, driving internalization of conclusions and adoption of recommendations.
- Lead quarterly assessment of effectiveness of Frito-Lay business drivers (including Media, Innovation, Pricing, Space) as well as drivers of 10 key brands. Overall assessment will help shape investment decisions across the organization.
- Drive various other analytics initiatives including additional measurement assessments across the portfolio to further optimize investments. In addition, support broader business initiatives such as strategic business planning.
- Coordinate analytical tasks, in partnership with external vendors, including evaluating business problem, structuring analytical framework, and validating results.
- Serve as key liaison with category management and shopper analytics teams, ensuring internal alignment of assessments and streamlined distribution of results.
- Provide subject matter expertise to other divisions to advance Global Insights Initiatives.
- Lead day to day relationship with Marketing Mix vendor and engage with other external vendors as needed.
- BBA required, MBA preferred
- Proven collaborative abilities, strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Must demonstrate both analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Exceptional communicator (verbally and written) - must be able to tell a story, synthesize and convey key messages and present in a visual and compelling way
- Ability to influence within a highly-matrixed global environment
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Proven dexterity with complex data
- Strategic agenda setting capability
- 4-6 years of relevant business analytics experience, ideally with some consulting experience
- Prior CPG Marketing experience preferred
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.