B.S./B.A. degree plus six years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of 5-8 years experience within the Pharmaceutical / Consumer Healthcare industries, preferably in the capacity of a senior quality specialist or a supervisor.
Bachelor's degree within a Scientific discipline
Strong understanding of and experience in quality assurance systems particularly in the areas of internal/external and regulatory audits, regulatory filings, deviation investigations, change control, and validation
Strong knowledge of Regulatory requirements pertaining to cGMP
Good knowledge on effective quality documentation systems
Professional written and verbal communication skills
Analytical thought process and good problem solving skills
Team work and people management skills
Good time management skills, with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Ability to compose clear, concise and scientifically sound reports
Ability to work with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creatively open to new ideas and methods
Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Statistical analysis knowledge and capability
At GlaxoSmithKline, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. As the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter products, reaching more than 1 billion consumers, GSK's Consumer Healthcare business is on an exciting journey. We're passionate about building the world's best fast-moving consumer healthcare company with a focus on quality, backed by science.
Our Consumer Healthcare facility in St. Louis, MO proudly manufactures household names such as TUMS, OsCal, and Citrucel. We're proud of our heritage and success in the St. Louis... and our impact on consumers' lives around the world.
In this role, you will provide support to the site during regulatory inspections from both FDA and other foreign markets. This role will work with all groups at the site to maintain a status of inspection readiness everyday. This position will also support the Site Compliance Manager, QMS Champion and Compliance Team Leader as back-up.
• Responsible for ensure the site is inspection ready everyday by developing a sustainable IR program for the site.
• Responsible for leading a site Inspection readiness team comprised of members of various departments to ensure a robust process is put in place.
• Responsible for creating standard work for the control room during an audit.
• Responsible for creating training for the control room staff on audit responsibilities.
• Responsible for completing all assigned tasks - CAPA, training, etc on time.
• Review and approve site documentation to ensure compliance with regulations, GSK standards and local regulations.
• Responsible for creating training for SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) on how to deal and act in a regulatory inspection.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining site storyboards for critical incidents and processes to be used during an inspection.
• Assists during FDA investigations. This is done by providing all necessary files, review of the files, providing trend information and when necessary responding to FDA questions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Adher to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures.
• May act as backup to the QMS Champion, Compliance Team Leader and/or QA Compliance Manager
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.