Job Description:Inspection Scheduler (Austin, TX)
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms About the role:
Job Qualifications: Who we're looking for:
- The qualified candidate will be integral in the continued success and growth of the district's service department possess high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required.
- Candidate will perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign, and close customer requests for technical service support and life safety systems inspections.
- Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent administrative skills are a must. Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required, Oracle and web based platform systems experience preferred.
- Contact customer to communicate status changes.
- Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
- Validate and perform invoicing transactions for service calls in Oracle based computer systems daily.
- Know and use formal and informal channels to achieve faster work results for the team.
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems regarding the daily administrative requirements.
- Maintain and organize department records (both paper and electronic files).
Rewards and benefits
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
- 2 years administrative experience, scheduling experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a corporate environment preferred.
- Experience in Fire and Security or other major industries a plus.
- Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
- Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
- Consistent pleasant and professional demeanor toward all levels of team members.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able pass a pre-employment background and drug-screening.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
For Additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.