Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. About the role: Inspection Scheduler
Primary responsibilities include scheduling all fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections, extracting inspection reports as needed, working on holds for fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections only, request rental equipment PO's required for inspections, schedule and track BAMA inspections, schedule and track Brookdale inspections, work BNI report and reassign work to manage customer expectations. Other duties and/or special projects as requested by ASSM.
Rewards and benefits
- Scheduling and optimization of area fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections.
- Scheduling and optimization of all area inspections.
- Input/Correct estimated hours to complete inspections during the scheduling process
- Assign task in ACE for all scheduling
- Utilize planning board / Gantt
- Pull inspection reports as requested
- Schedule and track BAMA, past due and Brookdale inspections
- Review and work BNI report weekly
- Review and clear on hold report for inspections
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues.
- Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities.
- Distribution of auto-gen inspections to field inspectors
- Rental equipment procurement if required
- Procuring outside resources if required
- Perform other duties as directed by ASSM
• We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
• For Additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
# Job Qualifications:Who we are looking for: Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years dispatching and/or customer service experience preferred
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows based computer applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of customer calls.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.