A local leading organization is currently seeking Manufacturing Workers for a long-term opportunity in Blacksburg, VA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must have high attention to detail
- Inspect material as it's being coated
- Look for defects and document findings
- Must have good math skills
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must successfully complete a client specific background check.
Must be available for all shifts 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 12 hour shifts, Day shift 7am-7pm or Night 7pm-7am
Pay for this position is $11.05/hr - Must be available for overtime as required.
Interested candidates can start an application online at www.adeccousa.com or call 540-951-0841
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Mechanical/machinery operation experience. Needed experience in a production/manufacturing/industrial setting. Experience working with metals, welding, fabrication, forklift operation, and/or inspection is a plus.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.