Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platformsInspector - SimplexGrinnell
• SimplexGrinnell Inspectors are responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on Electrical, Sprinkler or Suppression life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers' product lines.
• Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
• Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
• Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
• Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop computer.
• Make minor repairs and programming changes with minimal supervision.
• Provide technical training to less senior inspectors and trainees.
• Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as assigned
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.Job Qualifications: Who we're looking for:
For an interview appointment time, please apply on our Career site and our Recruiting team member will contact you immediately. http://jobs.johnsoncontrols.com
- NICET Level II required
- May be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of performing physical labor
- Excellent communication skills
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.