Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Fire Alarm and Inspector - SimplexGrinnell
About the role:
- Inspector employees are responsible for the building inspection while exceeding customers' expectations.
- Inspecting fire alarm and sprinkler systems
- Electronic Background
- Working with computer and cell to document
- The job working in the field can include work on ladders, and lifts in places like schools, hospitals, and municipal buildings
- Inspector will be provided training and teamed up with Lead inspector to learn the business
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. Job Qualifications:
Who we're looking for:
- Desire for a career in Fire Life and Safety
- High School Diploma required.
- Position is located out of Grand Forks, ND
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good communication skills.
- Dependable transportation
- Must have valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
- Job requires standing and walking while carrying heavy equipment
- Must be able to climb and work in awkward and cramped positions, working around equipment, stairwells, fire escapes, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lb, repeatedly, and carry a distance of 50 yards.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.