Job Description: HIRING EVENT - December 15 th 1PM -7PM (By Appointment)
At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today's challenges while constantly asking 'what's next.' So, what's next in your future? Join us for our one day hiring event on December 15 th and create your next opportunity with us. Inspector I - SimplexGrinnell- Seattle, WA
About the role
• SimplexGrinnell Inspectors are responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on Electrical, Sprinkler or Suppression life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers' product lines.
• Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
• Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
• Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
• Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop computer.
• Make minor repairs and programming changes with minimal supervision.
• Provide technical training to less senior inspectors and trainees.
• Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as assigned Job Qualifications: Who we're looking for:
Rewards and Benefits
- NICET certification preferred but not required.
- May be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of performing physical labor
- Excellent communication skills
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. For an interview appointment time, please apply on our Career site and our Recruiting team member will contact you immediately. http://jobs.johnsoncontrols.com
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.