What you will do
• TycoIS Inspectors are responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on Electrical and safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers' product lines for BA and FA.
• Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
• Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
• Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
• Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop computer.
• Make minor repairs and programming changes with minimal supervision.
• Provide technical training to less senior inspectors and trainees.
• Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as assigned
What we look for:
• Computer and Smart Phone Savvy
• Ability to successfully multitask
• Good communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Solid reporting skills
• Fire Alarm Panel skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Continuing education required while in this position
• Valid Driver License
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.