What you will do:
• Inspector Helpers are responsible for assisting with routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on Sprinkler, Electrical, and life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers' product lines.
• Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as laptop computers, smartphones, and/or hard copy.
• Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
• Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop computer.
• Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as assigned What we look for:
Who we are:
- A candidate with a Mechanical Aptitude and experience with hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Self-starter that can work with little supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds and work on lifts and ladders
- Must have a driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Excellent communication skills .
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.