Receiving Inspection and/or Production Inspection, Audits, Oracle Transactions
- Perform product inspection tasks per inspection procedures and priorities.
- Assure product & company documentation is complete & accurate
- Understand & interpret design data (prints, BOM's, etc.)
- Understand geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Use proper inspection methods & equipment (inspection hand tools, surface plate, etc.)
- Make decisions regarding product acceptance per product documentation and company workmanship criteria
- Maintain inspection records per procedures.
- Document product discrepancies per company procedures
- Complete SAP transactions per company procedures
- Capable of supporting multiple product lines and/or commodities
- Answer quality & inspection questions
Miscellaneous duties as required
- Take work direction from Inspection group leader/Quality Manager/ manufacturing Manager on daily work scheduling priorities, and from other support groups as required
- Interface with Engineering on product quality issues
- Work with other support groups to assure proper product quality, documentation, traceability & delivery
- Contact & work with suppliers on quality issues, as required
- Answer & assist others regarding quality questions & issues
Inspection experience required. Experience with hand measuring tools (e.g. caliper, micrometer, pin gages, etc.) preferred.Education:
High school diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems