What you will do:
What we look for: Required:
- Install, service, troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on Tyco Integrated Security retail products (ie; Sensormatic) and equipment at customer sites.
- Keep track of your service calls via computer, including closing out calls once the customer is satisfied.
- Maintain a parts inventory.
- Teach customers how to use their Tyco Integrated Security equipment properly.
- Keep your manager in the loop about your customer's satisfaction, any potential sales opportunities or any recurring problems.
- Use a computer to receive and prioritize work orders, with supervision from your manager when necessary.
- Take care of other tasks as needed.
- 2 to 4 years of electrical and/or mechanical experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of an oscilloscope.
- Experience reading blue prints and schematic drawings.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving skills.
- A clean background including references and drug screen
- Proof of identity and legal ability to work in the United States.
- Mechanical aptitude and be able to use hand and power tools.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enough agility to be able to stand, squat, kneel, bend, crawl, climb, sit, climb a ladder and lift 30 - 50 lbs (occasionally overhead).
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.