Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; Yuma AZ). Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of 100 Alside Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the country.
Reporting to the ISS Manager the Project Manager is responsible for the generation of full quantity project management estimates to include the requisite materials and labor to satisfy the job scope. This position covers the Sacramento and surrounding territory (about a 50 mile radius).
- Estimating methods include, but are not limited to, field measurements and blue prints via cutting-edge takeoff software, training provided.
- Interface with ASC sales people to identify the job requirements, specified products and scopes of work.
- Identify, screen and manage a subcontracted labor force that meets the corporate guidelines for jobsite deployment.
- Manage contract fulfillment in the field to the required levels of expectation.
- Cost containment responsibilities in regards to labor and materials consumption, overruns and shortages.
- Identification of potential areas of conflict between product specification, and scope of work.
- Duties may extend to full proposal generation once proficiency is reach in the aforementioned primary duties.
- Windows and siding experience is highly preferred!
- Must be a self motivated professional with a fluent understanding of the exterior construction process.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and scopes.
- Must have strong knowledge of window/siding quality control and construction safety compliance.
- Working understanding of product specification terminology.
- Ability to communicate with sub-contractor base all the way up to senior leadership.
- Special focus in exterior claddings and windows is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate questions and concerns and search for creative solutions when needed.
- Have a working understanding of digital estimating software, or be able to learn quickly.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must meet all other corporate hiring requirements.
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.
Videos To Watch
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.