At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Quality Assurance Specialist that will be a solid contributor within the Quality Assurance organization. The Quality Assurance Specialist reviews and inspects accounts on site post-installation to verify Standards surrounding SOP (standard operating procedure), LMS (learning management systems) and NEC (National Electrical Code).
- Performing daily field quality assurance audits
- Scheduling quality assurance reviews with the homeowners
- Using tools to verify that installation practices are up to company standards
- Ensuring install integrity through follow up meetings with the Operations Manager and Installation Crews
- Using back end analytics to increase efficiency of installation practices within the assigned markets
- Assist with training and new practice/product implementation
- Continual research and coordination with multidisciplinary teams within Vivint Solar organization
- Reporting back to leadership with findings that require additional review
- Detail oriented and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to achieve set goals and independently monitor progress of said goals
- Adaptable to affect change in the work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to read and understand PV CAD designs
- An extremely discerning eye with an above average attention to detail
- 3-5 years minimum experience in the photovoltaic industry in a relevant role
- Current Journeyman certification preferred but not required
- Knowledge of solar installation practices and NEC codes
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.