What you will do
Installing low voltage systems which includes the installation of cable, conduit, peripheral devices which can include panel repair and reprogram, device replacement/repair, resolving low voltage circuit troubles and system testing. Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
How you will do it
What we look for
- Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience with Access Control, CCTV and IT and IP networks a plus.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- NICET II certification preferred.
- On call and after hours work required on occasion at customer need.
- Prior security/access control/intrusion experience is desired and a big plus.
- Washington LE06 a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the installation of low voltage systems including the installation of cable, conduit, peripheral devices etc.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
- A good working knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Applicant must also have a valid driver's license.
- Able to work nights, weekends or travel as required based on project needs
- Able to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Must possess Oregon LEA licensing, or obtain prior to employment.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou