Support the Home Depot Services selling organization by providing direct technical email and phone support to sales managers on behalf of their sales consultants. The ISAs also interact directly with IT resources and Home Services leadership when troubleshooting systems issues.
An ISA must be an excellent communicator, organized, attentive to details, a skilled problem solver, comfortable with technology, and familiar with Home Depot stores and services business.
ISAs are expected to deliver excellent help and support while fostering strong partnerships with the Home Services sales and installations organization. Individuals in this role are responsible for supporting a very complex, changing business made up of individuals with varying technical background/aptitude and dynamic systems.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Processing transactions: ISAs process the transactions that enable the Services business. This includes, but is not limited to: activations/inactivations/temporary activations, terminations, expansions, cost/retail/text changes in the services specifications, regional promotions, new SKU, new provider, new/additional vendor number, custom labor multiplier changes.
- Answer inbound calls/emails: Answer phone calls/emails from store associates, installers, SSC associates; answer any requests quickly, accurately, and professionally; direct calls to other parties as necessary; research any questions that are not immediately available and respond with an answer in a timely manner.
- Comfortable with technology: ISAs use a number of different systems to complete their transactions. This includes, but is not limited to: Base tables for services, Go Orange/SORT (workflow applications supporting the completion of their transactions), Special Services at the store level, Siebel (for water heaters and SF&I), Excel, Image Freeway (an electronic document repository), SORD (an Excel-based template for submitting changes).
- Problem Solving: ISAs must be able to research and diagnose problems that may occur with a services transaction anywhere from start to finish. This includes knowing how to research payment issues and having checks re-issued. This also includes knowing how to research PO costing issues and making the cost adjustments to correct. This may also include Help Desk support for Providers and other tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to Lead Field Support manager
No Direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Under regular pressure to meet deadlines, quotas and/or must frequently deal with difficult issues
related to people or situations.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Interest, awareness, and previous experience working with mobile technology (iOS, Android, mobile phones/tablets, apps)
- Experience in providing superior customer service by delivering on commitments
- Think out of the box - resourcefulness/follow-up
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access)
- Technical support experience
- Salesforce experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!