Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
About the role
• Installation or service on wet, dry, pre-action and deluge sprinkler systems
• Maintain proper documentation for work performed
• Must adhere to company safety policies
• Follow verbal and written instructions
• Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70 lbs
• Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Will be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we're looking for:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver's license with good driving record
• Ability to work wwell with others
• Capable of performing physical labor
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly
• Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.