- Proficient at maintaining, repairing, installing, and programming conventional and addressable fire alarm, security, Card Access, Burglar Systems, nurse call, intercom, CCTV Systems and other related building systems products.
- Knowledge of test equipment to include oscilloscope, multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meters, decibel meters and communication devices.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder, scaffolding, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and operation/product manuals.
- Perform inspections and installation activities on electronic fire systems.
- Overtime may be required during busy project schedules.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.