Installer What you will do
Performs basic, routine and repeatable service tasks independently or assists the responsible person for completion of Installer related tasks for electronic product lines and standard electronic systems. What we look for Required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in installation of commercial fire alarm systems, to include system troubleshooting and testing
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 7 0 lbs.
- Required to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet.
- Experience with use of multi-meter required.
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction/customer service
- Strong emphasis on safety
Who we are
- Texas State Fire Alarm License preferred.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.