Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops and conducts needs analysis to define performance gaps, identify root cause(s) of the gaps and recommends learning and non-learning solutions to closing the gaps.
- Designs, develops, implements, and deliver off-the-shelf learning and development solutions that address results from needs assessments and short and long term objectives of Dell Boomi.
- Develops training materials, including participant guides, facilitator guides, presentations, job aids, quick-reference guides, learning activities, assessments, eLearning, and audio scripts using sound instructional design principles.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and implement learning and development solutions.
- Puts evaluation and measurement tools in place to assess success and identify areas continuous improvement of training.
- Completes project management tasks including creating and maintaining project plans, managing project team members to meet established project goals and milestones, coordinate and facilitate project team meetings and communications, etc.
- Manages multiples projects with competing interest ensuring high quality deliverables are produces in a timely manner
- Responsible for establishing instructional design and project management standards and processes for group.
- Maintains in-depth awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements.
- Advanced degree with concentration in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, or Adult Education
- Enterprise level thinking; demonstrated ability to collaborate across business units, geography, function and level. Demonstrated success in influencing and motivating colleagues. Demonstrated ability to lead through change.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems and SCORM
- Understanding of Kirkpatrick and ADDIE
- Minimum of five years curriculum or instructional design experience required, 8-10 years preferred.
- Minimum of five years planning and managing projects and multiple priorities concurrently with strong results/goal orientation, 8-10 years preferred.
- In-depth experience with course editing software such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.
- Experience in SAM or other agile instructional design models.
- Ability to operate in a team environment as well as independently to complete work assignments using solid time management skills.
- Ability to proactively manage issues, risks, potential challenges and barriers and when to escalate them. Must be solutions-oriented.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as excellent listening skills; ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization including senior management.
Job Family: Product Services
Job ID: R23830