Instructional Designer is responsible for partnering with the learning managers and developers to design and develop eLearning and instructor-led learning solutions. Proven experience in delivering the following learning outputs; assessments, eLearning solutions, Instructor-led solutions, facilitator/participant guides, Train the Train (TTT) materials, interactivity, outlines, storyboard, script writing, and adhering to basic adult learning principles.
Additional responsibilities may include testing course functionality, maintenance plans, making updates to courses and training materials based on post assessment feedback. This role ensures that high-quality, innovation, timely, and effective learning solutions are delivered and coordinated with other media, support and learning management systems. Responsibilities include:
Supports project management, instructional design, development, delivery/implementation of system projects for the R&D organization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning, knowledge of instructional design, familiar with the ADDIE model
- Develops design documents, storyboards, audio scripts, graphic images, communications
- Applies knowledge of blended learning and state-of-the-art learning technologies to the development of training curriculum and materials
- Serves as a key member of the internal team during the design phase of training. Contributes to recommendations that support the overall training strategy
- Supports training plans and creates and supports system maintenance plans as required
- Maintains required communications related to learning initiatives and maintenance book of work
- Coordinate, develops and distributes learning materials (e-learning, manuals, job aids, Train the Trainer materials, etc.)
- Provides support to Subject Matter Experts and learners
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, creates and manages tactical project timelines, contributes to project status meetings
- Responds to client feedback as required and create communications as needed
- Provides input to selection of tools and technologies for training development (new and innovative solutions)
- Designs and develops collaborative SharePoint sites
Bachelor's Degree required. 2 year instructional design experience (e.g., analysis, storyboarding) or equivalent ID experience obtained within bachelor program or through work experience. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
S killed in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Project is a must. Must be able to work independently and multi-task. Project Management skills required. Knowledgeable in the use of development tools (Articulate, Captivate 6, Adobe Presenter; Photoshop and Flash are a plus). Photoshop and Flash/HTML are a plus. Experience in the delivery of learning through various modalities (Instructor Led (classroom), virtual classroom, eLearning, Social/Mobile Learning). Experience with SharePoint and Graphic Design highly desired.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.