At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
Right now, we need an instructional designer that will be a solid contributor in our Performance Center. This position reports to the Performance Center Manager.
You'll make a difference by...
- Designing and creating resources for live learning experiences
- Designing and developing online learning experiences
- Making job aids for employee use in work environments
- Keeping materials up-to-date
You'll do that with your...
- Background in instructional design and training
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Elearning development tool skills (e.g. SmartBuilder, Captivate, Articulate)
- Skills in Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have a bachelor's degree in instructional design, similar degree, or equivalent experience
- Have some industry experience designing and developing live and online training
- Have experience with elearning development tools
- Have between 2-5 years of work experience
- Know how to use Adobe Creative Cloud
- Can turn around development projects fast
- Love to learn new things and implement your learning into projects
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.