Do you have a passion for learning? And do you bring strong creativity, management, communication, and problem-solving skills to the projects you create?
We are looking for a Content Producer to join our team to create innovative online courses that transform organizations and lives on a global scale. Our team at LinkedIn, Learning Solutions, is driven by a passion for learning and creating best-in-class instructional tools. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the production of instructional online courses for the Business segment of Content Production.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of the product development cycle simultaneously (i.e. project manager).
- Work with other members of the Content team to bring courses in the Business segment live to the site. Topics include: leadership, management, HR, sales, business software, marketing, finance, etc.
- Collaborate with authors (Subject Matter Experts) to develop courses that meet instructional requirements and stay within scope.
- Coordinate with team members to develop supporting course materials and graphical elements.
- Manage the logistics and scheduling of media recording.
- Coach the author's instruction and performance during recording.
- Create storyboards for courses as needed.
- Work to resolve quality production issues discovered after recording is complete.
- Manage and meet course release dates.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing and delivering educational content
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing the full cycle of the product development process
- Experience applying instructional design principles, learning theory, and educational technologies in the design and development of online learning experiences
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication, editing, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple deadlines, organize, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Previous experience working with instructors, SMEs, or faculty preferred
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Proven experience developing effective online instructional content which incorporates video and audio media
- Excellent software skills and experience with Mac and Windows environments and Google Apps
- BA/BS degree