The Clayton Manpower has an opening for an instrument maker in the Maplewood, MO area.
Tittle: Production - Ops
Pay Rate up to: $15.00 + $1.00 shift differential.
2nd Shift - train on days
These positions are Contract to Hire!
We are looking for talented individuals that are skilled in brazing, welding, sandblasting, grinding, polishing, buffing, bending, filing, shaping, finishing assembly and final fit of various tools used to manufacture surgical instruments. The individuals who join our team will also need to know how to calibrate these instruments to reach specified tolerances utilizing belts, wheels, hand tools, gauges, machines and other equipment.
The position also requires that all employees operate within plant safety and shop rules and maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and plant.
As your skill level increases, there is opportunity to grow as the complexity of the operations levels increase.
* HS Diploma or GED
* Prefer 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferably in assembly and manufacture with some measurement experience.
* Ability to read blueprint is highly desirable.
* metal experience a plus
* good eye coordination
PLUS- Get your GED if needed and Manpower will pay for it!
- Paid training
- Referral Bonuses
- Needs to be dependable
- Must be able to work at a moderate pace, pay close attention to detail and follow instructions well.
What you bring to the job?
- Willingness to learn - no experience is required, but it always helps
- Great attitude and ability to work in a team
- High School Diploma or Equivalent on some positions
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
Go to Manpower.com or call 314-721-2152 with questions
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.