Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will be performing a wide variety of duties in support of a semiconductor manufacturing plant.
The candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days/nights in a row followed by a fourth day/night every other week. Position will start on days for training but could move to nights thereafter.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
-Working with field Instrumentation the measure temperature, humidity, pressure, flow and level. Understanding of Siemens* Apogee* and/or Cimplicity* SCADA supervisory interface systems when troubleshooting and repairing field Instrumentation.
-Developing calibration procedures and performing calibrations of process measurement and control system nodes that interface with PLCs and/or supervisory control and data acquisition software.
- Maintaining and expanding new control loops and maintenance of associated panels.
- Commissioning and system integration of new facilities systems.
- Working with a preventive maintenance program and all associated hardware and software.
- Supporting and maintaining established system standards and documentation for process control loops and analytical equipment.
- Generation of new and support of existing calibration records and documentation as needed.
- Availability to respond and support all operational user needs during emergencies, after hours, and weekends.
-AA/AS degree and 0 - 3 years experience in Instrumentation and Controls or relevant military experience with working knowledge of automated industrial facilities systems, instrumentation, and pneumatic controls.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- ISA technical certifications is a competitive advantage but is not a requirement.
- Extensive knowledge of field calibrations, PLC I/O configuration, and SCADA interfaces.
- Strong knowledge with electronic control systems including DDC and PLCs.
- Familiarity of facilities equipment such as; Ultra-pure water, wastewater treatment systems and HVAC.
- Knowledge of code, servers, operating systems, databases, and networks would be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in related operation, design, and construction standard practices.
- Ability to maintain detailed accurate records and prepare necessary reports.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.