This position will require one to maintain, repair, and upgrade all automation instrumentation in the facility and to ensure all critical control equipment is within calibration standards. Support plant operations to critical equipment breakdowns.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain all the Process Control systems and calibrate all critical control equipment; responsible for documenting findings
- Backup SCADA, waste water, PLC, variable frequency drive, systems and evaluate PLC equipment
- Program and integrate the PLC systems Program and integrate the Automation systems.
- Train Maintenance personnel (PLC and Electronic equipment).
- Order Allen-Bradley parts; Set up and implement preventive maintenance procedure for process control systems (PLC) and Identify areas to be improved in the process systems; makes recommendations and implement approved changes)
- Work closely with the contractors on new Electrical and Electronic installations
- Provides technical expertise on project teams; Monitor production equipment
- Completes calibration, project and equipment status reports. Diagnose problems when machinery malfunctions.
- Conduct electrical repairs (i.e., wiring); complete work orders, Maintain logs and records
- Comply with GMP policies and procedures; Comply with Safety policies and procedures; Comply with all Integrated Management System policies and procedures
- Monitor instrumentation inventory Operate forklift complete paper work as required Crib and inventory Participate in team meetings as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years Electrical and mechanical training for industrial environment experience
- Ability to communicate and comprehend specifics regarding equipment problems; computer skills for ordering parts and troubleshooting; walking and standing on plant production floor for short periods of time; body agility (occasional climbing, kneeling, reaching);
- Ability to read, write and comprehend equipment manuals, safety regulations, and operating instructions. Ability to complete necessary reports.
- Ability to move up to 70 pounds; manual dexterity to manipulate small objects; ability to distinguish color-coded wire and objects.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top