Parallon at the Boulders VIII Insurance Notification Representative Work hours are 7:30am - 5pm with Rotating weekends As a Full Time Insurance Notification Rep you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate pre-certification and insurance notification.
- You will accurately interpret managed care contracts and is proficient in the use of the Contrak system.
- 3 years of insurance verification experience is preferred.
- You will need to pass a typing test with scores of at least 30wpm and 3 or fewer errors prior to interviewing.
- Requirements: High school diploma or GED required and at least 3 years of insurance verification experience is preferred.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom