- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 8 year’s business research experience, preferably in a consulting environment, equity brokerage, third party research organization, or industry
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of global business and economics issues
- Awareness of specific financial services industry segments, with the preference of course on the Insurance industry
- Working experience in a team of research professionals, using research tools and methodologies
- Strategy background or experience would also be advantageous
- Experience in a team or of leading a team of consulting, industry or research professionals
- This position is to be located in the US, either in the New York or Chicago offices
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.