Position Summary: Coram/CVS Health has an exciting opportunity to work for the industry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as an Revenue Cycle Manager overseeing our Admissions and Customer Service team in Plainview, NY!
As the Revenue Cycle Manager, you will lead a team who coordinates the new patient referral admissions process and revenue cycle management for Coram's Home Infusion and Enteral Nutrition patients. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining communication and workflow between the branch, Sales staff, referral sources and Insurance Verification team. Qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
* Manages all aspects of admissions personnel issues, such as hiring, training, performance evaluations, professional development, and termination.
* Handles escalation issues with healthcare providers and patients
* Communicates with nursing agencies and health care professionals regarding patient care and treatment.
* Assists Nurse Manager in coordinating teaching sessions for nurse clinicians.
* Resolves reimbursement issues with accounts, sales force, and Coram management.
* Interfaces with all department managers for understanding of new regulations and procedures.
* Monitors missing and expiring forms and reports.
* Cross trains to cover in the Admissions, Forms Procurement and Receptionist roles.
This is a uniquely rewarding setting for you to apply your exceptional leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
Required Qualifications: * Minimum 5 years leadership experience in a customer service setting.
* Minimum 3 years experience working with Revenue Cycle Management
* Minimum 3 years experience with medical terminology.
* Proven success with change management and process improvement.
* Proficient to advanced PC skills including MS Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
Preferred Qualifications: * Home Infusion experience.
* Bachelor's or advanced degree. Education: Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree required. Business Overview:
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/