Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA) is seeking an Intake Manager focused on Pre Sales Engineering Solutions. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the customer through analyzing customer issues and pain points trying to improve operational and business problems. Understanding the requirements and create technical proposal using Panasonic core technology and expertise, presenting them a technical proposal and financial feasibility.
- Manage customer expectations and interface with client personnel, working to build positive, long lasting relationships with all clients.
- Work with ICNA solution architects from both software and hardware side in creating a complete system solution for our customer.
- Manage proposals, RFP and RFIs from customers and respond to them with the help of internal team members. Manage Subcontractor / Vendor Bidding Process
- Provide a high level of leadership and guidance to internal resources.
- Be an account manager for the customer until the project plan is accepted and moved over to the project team
- Close coordination with the Sales, Operations, Finance and Service organizations is required at all times.
- Work both hands-on and analytically, as well as ability to successfully create a project proposal for the customer based on the requirements gathered and provide a budgetary estimate
- Work with technical lead and Project Managers to ensure all change orders are processed per policies
- Estimate Installation Costs and work through the 3 rd party installers.
- Analyze project and site requirements and collaborate with customers, project management, engineering, subcontractors, and vendors to determine appropriate installation methods that optimize cost, quality, schedule, and post-installation service
- Collaborate with Project Manager to prepare project plan accurately reflecting project deliverables, time and resources.
- Lead go-to-market planning, contract pricing, margin analysis, sales, training and mentoring responsibilities
- Create and participate in presentations, demonstrations and final project negotiations for qualified clients/projects.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. #LI-NR1 Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent; Master degree is a plus.
- 8~10 yr technical experience with 3 years' minimum experience in technical sales, system presales or as technical consultant.
- Solutions consulting experience in large enterprises a plus
- Knowledge of both hardware and software, utilization of industry platforms (AWS, MS Azure, Oracle, IBM Watson, etc)
- Strong knowledge of food services and retail experience.
- Experience in digital signage, self-service platform and connected solutions through various IoT platforms are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise class system requirement gathering and architecture of systems and solutions.
- Experience in mobile and web applications a plus.
- Knowledge of hardware and software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to create and deliver a technical presentation to management level audience.
- Project Management skill is a plus
- Ability to maintain technical capabilities in the following technical areas: IT networks and systems, audio/video and broadcast technologies, automation/control systems, interactive display control systems and technologies that support these technically diverse systems areas
- Attention to details
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic team environment
- Must work quickly, creatively, and decisively, delivering proposals on time and according to specification
- Technical presentation skills, and ability to explain complex technical details to business and technical teams.
- Present an overall comprehensive solution to potential customers during presales activities
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.