Position Summary: As the Integrated Accumulations (IA) Manager, you will provide direct management oversight and strategic leadership to a team with varied strengths. You are responsible for ensuring the efficient exchange and accuracy of IA balances between CVS Health and designated medical integrators. You will have accountability for the successful exchange of millions of integrated accumulation transactions, as well as the management of relationships with those exchange partners.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with internal teams and medical partners to drive strategic initiatives and operational efficiencies.
- Ensure the timely and accurate exchange of data.
- Working closely with team members on a day to day operational basis
- Providing leadership and support to promote growth and facilitate team development.
- Understanding and leading the use of data processing and tools
- Providing front-line leadership support in a rapidly changing environment
- Using your operational leadership experience to push accountability while understanding trends that drive process improvement.
The contributions you will make as the Manager will help to position CVS Health as a leader in the PBM marketplace.
Required Qualifications: * 5+ years of healthcare operations experience within a dynamic environment within healthcare/PBM or similar industry
* 3+ years of proven leadership experience, including demonstrable experience in building positive relationships and teams Preferred Qualifications:* Experience with managing integrated accumulation data processes or teams Education:Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/