PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us. At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title. Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers. It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC. As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm. Marketing's job is to deeply understand our customer's needs and wants, and to turn those insights into plans and actions that generate high margin demand and elevate our brand. We act as an enabling function to help the client serving professionals accomplish their strategies and meet their targets. We deliver this result through creative and innovation application of deep marketing expertise, data analytics, strong program management, media, and branding knowledge. PwC's Integrated Content group creates a distinctive set of insights that can communicate well in both traditional publishing channels (such as magazine articles and white papers) as well as new media channels (such as Facebook and Snapchat) in a way that differentiates our partnership. Our content supports our brand positioning as well as our business marketing and sales efforts. These insights help current and prospective clients envision the future, understand and address business issues and opportunities, and creates demand for our services.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6 Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Strategic Communications, English, or Business Knowledge Preferred: Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in at least two of the following areas: digital transformation, emerging tech, risk and regulatory matters, deals, future of work, or future of industries. Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Competitive positioning of content (in various formats and channels) produced by professional services organizations and top tier media companies; and,
- Key business issues facing clients today and thought leadership content development that relates to our firm's capabilities, brand positioning, and growth plans. Skills Preferred: Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in project management of multiple and diverse editorial projects and day-to-day operations, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Conducting independent research, including conducting interviews, partnering with internal resources to develop a distinctive point of view on specific topics that impact the financial services industry;
- Approaching projects with intellectual curiosity using an analytical and quantitative mindset;
- Leveraging writing and editorial skills to translate complex concepts into easy to understand, engaging and compelling messaging, in various formats, for delivery in different digital channels;
- Resolving issues independently while coordinating with leadership or subject matter specialists, when necessary;
- Managing performance and development of staff through coaching, including developing and facilitating training for research analysts;
- Coordinating the editorial consultations, development, and calendar within the firm across lines of services and sectors on the assigned issues or campaign, for cohesive messaging throughout the firm; -Using new tools to apply techniques in the development and delivery of content;
- Facilitating ideation and editorial discussions with subject matter specialists and Marketing and Sales colleagues; and -Tracking the firm's positioning in the assigned topic, area, industry, or domain, to aid in the development of differentiated content.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.