Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Integrated Evidence Team Leader, Hematology to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Integrated Evidence Team Leader for Hematology (within the Oncology department) has responsibility to understand the US healthcare environment and the various stakeholders relevant to the hematology area, identify gaps in the evidence and knowledge needed to support the franchise’s stakeholder-focused value propositions, prioritize and integrate evidence generation activities from across research groups (e.g., Medical Affairs, HECOR, RWE, HCQ, epidemiology), and maintain a current, strategically aligned integrated evidence generation plan. The individual will have one direct report (Project Manager). S/he will work collaboratively with the Hematology Area (TA) team and partner closely with the TA leader. The Integrated Evidence Team Leader will also create a strategically aligned scientific communication plan and work with appropriate cross-functional partners to maintain an integrated communication plan.
The Integrated Evidence Team Leader, Hematology will:
• Drive initiatives and evolve IEGPs to better meet needs of various stakeholders
• Work with VP ONC on overall strategic direction and execution of projects
• Develop scientific communication plans and ensure timely execution of dissemination to range of stakeholders and customers
• Afford clinical leadership for special projects with HECOR/SCG/RWE/HCQ/MRKTG partners on Value Based Care, Quality Metrics, Care Pathway, Site of Care initiatives, etc…to drive to execution
• Partner with MSL leadership to engage on pharmacoeconomic issues with customers and identify opportunities for value based collaborative research
• Work with and direct Project Manager for the heme areaQualifications
• A minimum of a MD/DO/PhD/PharmD or equivalent doctorate degree is required
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
• Knowledge of the Oncology/Hematology therapeutic area is preferred
• Knowledge of Medical Affairs is preferred
• The candidate must be a highly motivated, organized, self-starter with a demonstrated track record of leadership and achievement
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment and lead cross functional teams is required
• Experience with data analysis and evidence generation is preferred
• This position will be located in Horsham, PA and will require up to 20% domestic and international travelPrimary Location
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)Job Function