*** We are able to offer limited relocation assistance ***
The Integrated Marketing Content (IMC) Manager
will manage content development for the Coca-Cola Trademark brands which includes Coca-Cola, Coke Zero and Coke Life. This role involves the management of Integrated Marketing Content from strategy development, briefing, production and final execution for national campaigns.
The role involves agency management, creative development, leading cross-functional teams and collaboration with key internal and external partners. Key skills needed include strategic thinking, agency management, creative concept evaluation, project management, working within a team, and creative/strategic acumen. Must be able to balance multiple projects and priorities and have experience in shaping creative content and leading creative discussions with internal and external partners.
Agency experience is strongly preferred.Primary Responsibilities
- Leads IMC strategy, creative development and execution for Coca-Cola and Coke Zero under the One Brand Strategy across allconsumer touch-points including traditional and non-traditional mediums: TV/Film, OLV, OOH, Radio, Digital, Social (in partnership with Social Center), Shopper (in partnership with the Shopper team)
- Must partner with the connections team to align on media plans and ensure final delivery to media outlets
- Develop creative briefs that clearly articulate communication objectives and success criteria to inform and direct agency and partner creative development
- Management of agency, production budgets and IMC timeline to ensure timely implementation
- Manage multiple agencies and partners to concept, develop and execute all creative that is relevant to each brand's positioning and target audiences
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional departments including Content, Connections, Brand Marketing, and Customer Marketing to plan, develop and execute fully integrated and strategic marketing campaigns
- Cultivate and curate new content creation models throughout the IMC process
Communication / Interaction
- Manages all content communication for Coca-Cola Trademark in partnership with Brand, Legal, Trademark, Connections, PAC, agency and content partners.
- Leads RFP/Connection process for branded content and media integrations by partnering with agencies, Connections and Production. Develop direct relationships with media partners to produce and distribute content.
- Supports IMC annual planning with cross functional teams inclusive of Brand, Connections, PAC, Multi-cultural, Sports and Entertainment and Legal
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 5 or more years of marketing/advertising experience in a client-side or agency role with experience in traditional and non-traditional content development, off-line and online media including TV, print, radio, outdoor, online and mobile
- Experience in IMC planning and process across owned, earned, shared and paid connections
- Experience leading and partnering with agencies and cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinking, agency management, creative concept evaluation, project management, planning and organization, working within a team, creative/strategic acumen, relationship building, collaboration, proactivity, a results focus, proven ability to manage to key business indicators
- Understanding of multicultural consumer trends, insights, passion points and media content consumption behaviors
Technical IMC Skills Required
- Knowledge of consumer trends and the ability to identify implications for business to capture new consumer opportunities
- Creative Concept Evaluation: Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions based on creative, strategic alignment and shopper impact
- Agency Management: Knowledge of methods or techniques used and ability to inspire agency performance
- Creative Brief Development: Knowledge of the creative brief development process.
- Strategic Selling: Ability to listen to various points of input, and sell a vision of the work through knowledge of brand and creative strategy
- Strong organizational skills: Ability to project manage complex and time sensitive campaigns
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.