Resilient Systems, an IBM companyIntegration Engineer
Resilient Systems' mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our professional services team as an Integrations Engineer.As a Resilient Systems Integration Engineer, your primary goal is to develop integrations that enable successful adoption of the Resilient platform by our customers. You will work closely with customers, Account Executives, Customer Success managers and the engineering team to provide customer solutions that drive engagement with the Resilient Systems platform. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, test and deploy integration code for data and process flow between Resilient and other applications, including: incident and task management, data query and enrichment, reporting, and complex workflow routing.
- Support customers' in-house development projects, providing design and implementation assistance as required.
- Assist in proposal development and scoping, and provide realistic time estimates.
- Be an evangelist for the Resilient Systems integration APIs. Develop elegant and readable proof-of-concept demonstrations and code samples.
- Qualify, prioritize, and close technical customer problems.
- Champion technical issues/features for customers, and work closely with the engineering team to deliver enhancements in the product and SDKs.
This position is located in the Boston area. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organization and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.