RR Donnelley (NYSE:RRD) is a global, integrated communications provider enabling organizations to create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel marketing and business communications.
We serve large, fragmented markets experiencing tremendous changes in the ways in which organizations communicate with their target audiences utilizing both print and digital channels.
We have an extensive customer base across industries in virtually every private and public sector, an unmatched portfolio of capabilities, a proven management team and the financial flexibility allowing investments in innovative technologies and growth opportunities to meet communications challenges.
Strategically located operations provide local and international service, which affords RRD a substantial advantage in being able to recognize and capitalize on evolving industry dynamics that impact our customers' needs to drive profitable growth.
This role is responsible for managing and coordinating multiple assigned integration projects to completion within a “Program Management Office” discipline. Program Manager will be assigned to accounts that are considered cross-functional, complex or ultra complex in nature. This position will require a familiarity with the “agile” project management methodology. The program manager oversees and coordinates the work of multiple project managers into an overall program management plan.
- Create an overall program plan for each project deliverable by integrating individual project plans into a single document. Validate plan’s scope and associated time and resource estimates with supporting business owners, sales and the customer. Manage activity specified in the plan and monitor progress toward each milestone. Identify risk factors and contingency plans, communicate project status and critical risk factors to management and other stakeholders and escalate issues as necessary to adjust the project scope, resources or time line as needed. Manage issues to resolution by utilizing appropriate escalation vehicles. Ensure project budget compliance.
- Manage communication to executive management and among stakeholders utilizing available tools to ensure that all parties are aware of the project’s progress, risk factors and required actions
- Participate and lead team mentoring initiatives. Serve as a subject matter expert, share knowledge and lessons learned to assigned associate(s).
- Using information from the client, sales, operations, and IT, document the project’s scope, specific requirements, operational processes, product mix, system configuration and service offering to be implemented.
- Develop and follow an appropriate transition plan to move the project from integration to ongoing support.
- Document lessons learned and incorporate findings into future projects.
- Work on special projects as needed as assigned by senior leadership group.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.