What you’ll be doing...
Looking for an IT skill set with media savvy and experience. The core responsibility of this role will be to assure integrations amongst various marketing platforms and to drive adoption and utilization of enhanced capabilities. Work with various stakeholders on requirements to manage implementations of any new digital media and adtech. Collaborate closely with IT, Digital Operations, Analytics, Media Ops and Strategy teams. Evolve the existing platforms and drive tech enhancements to improve the business. Augment data integrations across various integration points. Transform processes and BAU media efforts to drive better experiences for customers and to win prospects. Identify any gaps in existing ad tech and lead innovation of tech advancements.
- Own and lead technical implementation of new programs and platforms
- Build integration strategies to improve media tech stack performance, and connections to other existing systems for seamless and consistent experiences
- Own requirements, act as central point of contact with IT for all implementation and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with vendors to drive further advancements in existing platforms and identify any gaps in capabilities or utilization
- Advance data strategies for better leveraging insights and targeting
- Create improvements in processes across DigitalOps technologies and collaborate closely with IT contacts
- Assure all technology adheres to IT security standards and governance standards
- Solve problems, troubleshoot independently and identify any necessary system and technical improvements to drive better business results
- Seek opportunities to simplify, and advance, complicated technology architecture and large ecosystem of various platforms
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Digital media experience
- eCommerce, or publisher side experience
Even better if you have:
- 5 or more years of digital media experience, with preference for ad operations experience
- 5 or more years of experience in eCommerce, or publisher side experience
- Experience working closely with IT departments
- Detail oriented, with strong project management skills, and great problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of AdTech – ad serving, dynamic creative, DMP’s
- Experience working with Adobe technology
- Strong organization and planning skills, and be a great team player.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, quickly changing environment – must have superior organization and time management skills.
- Passionate for technology, intellectual curiosity, and ability to innovate and push boundaries
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences related field, MBA a plus.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.