Integration Manager, Business Applications Location
: Sunnyvale, CA
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role of Integration Manager/Architect, Business Application group (BizApps).
The position will be responsible for architecting and designing system integrations, define and implementation of BizApps integration strategy and Vision. This role will closely work with senior management as well as foster relationships with key stakeholders to apprise of technologies and trends; proactively identifies opportunities for using technology for realizing business and IT strategy. Effectively collaborates with other members of the integration team to align work efforts and develop/execute tactical plans. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providingarchitectureleadership and strategy for the integration, middleware, monitoring, and application domains
- Analyze the Linkedin environment to detect criticalarchitecture/design deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions and strategy for the enterprisearchitecture
- Create enterprise solutions that increases business value using industry best integration tools/platforms (including Oracle SOA Middleware and open source technologies)
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of tools and technologies to enhance existing integration platform
- Mentor fellow middleware solution leads/developer on best practices and technical learning
- Work cross-functionally within LinkedIn to present lT leadership with compelling "Integration As A Service offerings
- Lead the integration team to ensure SOA best practices are communicated and practiced
- Collaborate with the broaderarchitecturecommunity to provide input into strategies and standards, ensure solution reuse, leverage and to eliminate solution redundancy
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience with leading complex Integration projects
- Team Management - experience of successfully leading a team, including all aspects of personnel management and development
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices, including design-time and run-time governance, Business Process Management (BPM) and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience in integrating with Oracle ERP, Salesforce and other cloud based applications
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, ETL and Web Services based integrations with expert level knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Open source technologies via SOAP, REST, XML, XML-RPC, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, etc
- Experience in implementing open source Integration technologies such as Talend, Activiti, Apache Camel, Mule, etc
- Implementation experience with BPMN, BPEL, Micro services, Service Orchestration, UML Design, Message Exchange Pattern (MEP) Design, Web services, Kafka, Jboss, HornetQ. Big Data solutions with Apache Hadoop, Cassandra, NoSQL, RDBMS
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with configuration management (SVN, GIT, ant, maven, etc.).
- Nice to have implementation experience with business applications such as Oracle ERP and Salesforce
- Established enterprise integration infrastructure, supporting ESB, messaging and SLA monitoring tools.
- Proven ability to build consensus in a matrix and collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage through difficult situations (technical and interpersonal)
- Strong risk management and mitigation skills
- Experience of working in a global organization and able to influence at multiple organizational levels
- Responsible for planning and developing project scope and project management guidelines, and ensuring successful team completion of each deliverable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, planning, and organization skills
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.