Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Integrity ALM Lead – Windchill PLM. This position is based out of West Chester, Pa. and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have lead accountability supporting development of the Integrity ALM platform integrated with Windchill PLM. He/she will utilize knowledge of business process, project management, computer software and hardware to analyze, design, implement and test information technology in the PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain. This role leads development team members, implementing solutions which meet quality standards and business requirements within time constraints and budget.
• Identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CAx enabled business processes
• Leads system development projects and improvements using leading practices such as the Agile software development methodology.
• Identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CAx enabled business processes.
• Researches, identifies and promotes technology solutions that enable business objectives.
• Develops task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional area(s).
• Recommends cost saving solutions and implementation plans.
• Provides status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners.
• Supports the department by ensuring project orders are placed, including vendor contracts as required.
• Solves day-to-day project based business issues.
• Collaborates with the product owner, scrum master, business users, project managers and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications.
• Processes suggestions and ideas for process improvement.
• Lead software development using the Agile methodology (new projects & sustaining)
• Develop key functional areas and critical modules
• Lead and Mentors other development team members
• Backlog Grooming, Solution planning and design including functional requirements, user stories, functional design and architecture.
• Manage Quality & Compliance documentation for PLM/CAx systems software as assigned Complete Training assignments & Personal Development Plan as agreed
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience is required.
• Previous experience in a lead role is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with development and configuration of Integrity ALM is required.
• Experience in implementing Modules including; Integrity Requirements Connector, Integrity Lifecycle Manager is required.
• Experience with Windchill PLM including connection with Integrity ALM is required.
• Minimum of five years of experience in R&D, Supply Chain and Quality is preferred.
• Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment is preferred.
• Experience working with PLM or PDM systems and understanding the business uses is preferred.
• Experience working with Computer Aided Engineering & Manufacturing applications is preferred.
• Experience mapping business processes and associated requirements is preferred.
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices; waterfall and Agile is required.
• Experience with software configuration management tools is required.
• Experience with Project and Program management practices is required
• Experience leading teams of colleagues, vendor resources and/or external consulting resources is required.
• Experience presenting Solutions resulting from Sprints as part of the Agile methodology is required.
• Experience with incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs is required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work independently without daily supervision.
• Must be able to rely on experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals.